Friday, June 27, 2014

Zoe in progress

                                     [Remember to like my page on facebook ;)  Click Here]

This is my latest writing effort for Roll - an article highlighting art shows in the Hudson Valley:
 http://www.rollmagazine.com/hudson-valley-art-go-round/

So I've finally gotten back to Zoe's portrait - started it in April 2014 when my daughter Zoe was visiting from London, and am finishing it from photos. I am making headway on it - following is the progress so far. (BTW, I just discovered that if you click on an image you get an enlargement, but then you can further enlarge any section of the picture by moving the curser to what ever area interests you, and click again - this is pretty cool feature for looking at paintings.)





No comments:

Post a Comment